Thursday, September 24, 2009

Work...

I jus got back from work a while ago...Well today's my 1st day at ESpirit and as expected it was a total blur...Still needs sum getting used to...There isn't much to do compared to sushi king...My duties were mainly help customers with their choice selection...To put it simple, my duties were to stand still and waited for the customers to choose clothes of their liking and allow them to try them on. If it fits and its to their liking, I bring the clothes over to the counter for payment. My other duties are finding alternate sizes if the ones on display doesnt fit. Im supposed to beep the code on the clothes and the monitor will show whether there is a different size as well as different colours. Lastly i also have to help out with the arrangement of clothes if they were messy or untidy in any manner. After work i went out for a drink wif several old friends which are aaron onn,pui san,ah yang,kanesh,jia lerd,pei kuen,hannah loo,joshua,jessica,joy,qing wei and jeslyn. I havent seen sum of them for quite sum time. Most of them are studying in kl so it was a good opportunity for me to hang wif them and talk about old times. Also i bought a pair of new shoes and short pants last sat...I dun have a camera with me now so i can onli upload the pictures later...My sis also bought me a psp bag as my birthday gift. A rather late birthday gift but im still satisfied wif it...Anyway my psot ends here...I seriously need to add pictures to enrich my blog...LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers