Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Sudden Craving...

Today i just realise i have a sudden craving for salmon and unagi(eel) which i strictly dislike...It happen a few days back when my mum cooked salmon as one of the dishes for dinner...Instantly the plate of salmon caught my attention and i began eating it without a second thought...And it taste totally superb...my mum was puzzled by my reaction as she knew i normally do not touch salmon at all for my meals...I do now...Maybe its jus my mum's cooking but wats weirder is on the same nite I went out wif my gf to sushi king to have a late night snack...The same way without a second thought, I instantly ordered unagi which i really hated...I din really favor the taste of unagi that is why its strange that i suddenly began to enjoy them both...So japanese food anyone???

3 comments:

Followers