Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beauty And The Beast

Wat my title really meant was i have both good and bad news...The good news is i got my laptop back ytd and jus tis morning i receive a call from an unknown number...To my astonishment it was a call from ESpirit...Apparently i got hired for the job...Hooray...However wat bitters me the most is jus a while ago...my laptop died on me...It wont wouldnt start no matter wat i tried...And it was working perfectly fine ytd...I was really content when ESpirit told me i got the job but due to my laptop im feeling rather gloomy right now...And i went all the way down to kl jus to get it back ytd and now it wouldnt start at all...Hopefully tml will turn out to be a much cheerful day...Anyways ill be starting work at ESpirit on the 23th tis month...Feel free to visit whenever u go walk around jusco...I dun think im applicable for staff discount yet but i think i will get one in the near future...O ya today when i was having my lunch at McDs i stumble upon a English man...He was sitting at the left table in front of me...While i was having my meal...A chinese girl sat directly in front of me...After several minutes the English man spontaneuosly start talking to the girl...I was amazed coz normally it would be weird if u randomly start talking to the person sitting next to u...But he however feel otherwise...The girl enjoyed his company and began having a conversation with him...So the question how would u react if a stranger suddenly starts talking to u...Would you try to ignore him or perhaps lsiten to wat he has to say???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers