Sunday, September 6, 2009

Month Of September

Seems like i kinda abandon my blog for quite some time...Din have any thoughts on wat to post...Anyway...its the month of September...Well specifically it was 6 days ago...Haha...My lappie is finally fixed...The guy at Low Yatt send me a text message stating that my laptop is ready to be collected...I can finally lay off my old desktop and get my laptop back...Muahaha...Anyway i apply for several jobs at Jusco...The jobs are at TGV cinemas and espirit...Perhaps ill go to apply at Adidas tml..i heard theres still a vacancy available there...Well i adi turn down the TGV offer coz th epay was kinda low and Jusco is a 15 mins drive from my house...So almost half of my salary is committed towards petrol...O ya i forgot to mention they are paying me Rm500++ per month...Im really looking forward towards the Espirit offer though...The salary is Rm1000 per month and commission not included yet...So i hoping to get a call from them sum time tis week..And since i have lots of spare time tis past few weeks...i ve been working out...muahaha...i even got praise by those friends of mine today...they say i have lost sum weight and look much slimmer now...There are sum bad news though...After ytds workout...Im down wif a flu today...Im also having the cough and throat irritation...And to make things worst...There sumthing wrong wif my phone...It wont charge...So I can neither receive or make calls...Same for smsing...Hopefully i can get it fixed by this week...Anyway tats about all for todays post...Over & Out...

3 comments:

  1. lost some weight and slimmer???!!
    isit smth wrong with my eyes or what now?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...dun worry...all ur curiosity and doubts will soon be cleared.jus wait till i camwhore a pic of myself...th u can see for urself...muahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Followers