Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its Back!!!

My laptop has finally came back to me...i went over to the shop to retrieve it today...and im using it to make tis post now...Haha...anyway...nothing in particular happen tis week...And i might be quiting my job at Esprit...Its mainly because i need to work full shift during the weekend and i dun have enuf time for myself, friends as well as family...coz my bro and friends normally comes back on thursday and on friday,saturday and sunday i work from morning till night so i dun really have much time to spend time wif them...And i miss going to church on sundays...So i might be quiting and most likely work for my dad's company...Though the pay isnt as much as Esprit...The working hours are fixed and i have my day off on sunday...As a bonus i get to gain sum working experience if i were to take up the offer...Tats about all...Out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers