Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blackout

Last Wed, there was a sudden blackout at Jusco...In fact the jusco area was affected which includes tesco and neighbouring shop lots...The blackout happen around 9.30pm...Everything was pitch black...I bet those watching a movie will be really pissed...Only several minutes later the backup power started to kick in...But we still couldnt close shop as we had to wait till 10pm or else Jusco has the right to fine us...Also another major problem was our door was eletronically operated..And since there wasnt any eletricity, we could not close our doors...So we had to do it manually pull them down using chains...Jus when we about to leave, the eletricity came back on and we had to manage the cash register before able to leave...So we left at about 10.40pm tat night...Tat afternoon i get my new phone and bought my bro a jacket from Sub...The deal was if he din wan it...i can get it for myself and get him sumthing else...Haha...Anyway...its my bros birthday...So Happy Birthday J!!!

O ya here are sum pictures as promised to add colours to my blog...



This my new phone...The model is W302...It cost me RM350...It doesnt have much features...but i like the design and appearance....





Heres the jacket tat i boguht for my bro...And yea...He din wan it...so its all mine now...Hahaha...Im getting him sumthing else tml...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers