Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boring~~

Been really bored recently...Im jobless and im stuck at home doing nothing...I do go out for usual da kei session but when i get home, the whole boring atmosphere emerges again...But i am working out quite frequently this few weeks...i went twice this week...yesterday and today...And im planning of having a third session on friday evening...REgarding my studies, i have 3 options...

1st: Stay in kl and study in taylors
2nd: Go to switzerland
3rd: Go to sydney

So im currently stuck at a crossroad...not knowing which one to choose...If i were to choose option 2 and 3...I might be going in april...If i choose the 1st option...ill start school in february...Its a big decision so im giving it a lot of thought...And today i help my sister wif her ipod touch...I really wanna get one...So to ease my boredom i might start my job hunt soon...Hopefully the next time i blog i can tell about my new job...Signing off...

2 comments:

  1. hey...is a big decision to think off but u got to think twice before deciding on what to study and where to go...coz that will affect ur future later on...i'm also hunting for jobs now so will update my blog about this..choose wisely! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best in job hunting...!!treat me makan after u get a job XD
    and yay...choose wisely where u want to continue your study so that u won't regret in future =)
    take care.

    ReplyDelete

Followers