Friday, August 7, 2009

The End of My Sem...

Exam is jus around the corner and yet there isnt the slightest feeling of panic or pressure...and tats wat worries me most...My exams next week yet im still feeling lazy to grab hold of my revision notes...Can sumone pls motivate me to study...Anyway my sem is ending soon...and it might be my last sem here in iNTI...im gonna miss it though...all my classmates and siblings in ICF...and all the wonderful memories here...it hard to believe but its been 2 years since i've been here...it seems only ytd i enroll for the 1st time in Nilai iNTI...Hopefully i wont be forgotten when i leave INTI...xD...not tat i made a really big impact on the community here...haha...Anyway...lets uphold each in prayer for this few weeks...All the best to all with their exams....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers